Careers at Wayne General Hospital
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Cancer Policies
- Disability Policies
- Cafeteria Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Inservice Education
- Continuing Education
- Wellness Center Membership
Current Open Positions- You Belong Here
- Floor Tech - cleaning position, M-F, days; exp. stripping/waxing and buffing file floors with machinery
- RN - 2 night positions available for Med/Surg, MS or compact state license required, prior experience in Med/Surg will be given preference.
- Lab Tech- MLT or MT needed, PRN : Monday- Friday 12p-8p. Some weekends possible
- EMT-Paramedic - full time position, MS/National License required, 24 hour shift working Thursday & Fridays with every 3rd or 4th weekend
- PRN Emt-Paramedics
- 2 - Respiratory Therapist - part time positions needed, Licensed in the State of MS as RT's, prior hospital experience helpful but not required.
- 1-ER Patient Registration Clerk - full time, nights, every other weekend; excellent customer service skills, good computer/typing skills, attention to detail, and good attendance are all required skills for this position
- Chief Personnel Officer/HR Director - Full time position, prior HR experience is strongly preferred. Responsible for payroll oversight, recruitment, interviewing, guidance on HR issues for staff and leadership, workers compensation, various Fed/State reporting, retirement oversight, terminations and disciplinary actions, and various other HR functions.
About Your Wayne General Hospital Job Application
Family of Providers/ CV Submission
We have multiple outpatient clinics and are still expanding. Our inpatient practice areas include: Coming Soon! Our recruiters are knowledgeable about our opportunities and will help you understand your options. Please take a moment to fill out the form below. All blocks must be filled out to submit. Once you have completed this form, one of our recruiters will contact you.