Women's Health Services
A new service of Wayne General Hospital, the Women's Health Services clinic seeks to promote preventative health services and educate all women, ages 8 to 108, about resources and services available in their community. Call 601-735-2401 today and see how you can benefit from the services offered.
The services offered include
- Adolescent Gynecology (ages 8-19)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Techniques
- Preconception Counseling
- Reproductive Evaluation and Fertility Treatments
- Perimenopausal Evaluation with both Medical Therapies and Surgical Treatments (ages 30 +)
- Menopausal Preventative Medicine
- Quality of Life Therapies
The Women's Health Services Clinic Staff
- Cynthia Odom - Certified Nurse Midwife
- Leah Anderson, M.D.
- R. Kelvin Sherman, M.D. - Family Practice